NaSMail Archive Mail plugin
This plugin is based on SquirrelMail Archive Mail plugin written by Jimmy
Conner. Plugin was modified to provide better integration with NaSMail
webmail interface and improve code readability.
- NaSMail 1.0 or newer.
- PHP with Zlib support.
- Allows you to download all your messages in a folder to a zip, tar, gzip, or text file
- Allows you to download messages as EML files, Separate Entities, in MBox format, or Maildir format
- You can select which messages to download
- Selectable file name format ("Email - Subject", ect...) for certain formats
- Attachments are configurable to be downloaded or not
NOTE : Downloading messages with LARGE Attachments can give you a memory error.
- Plugin ported to NaSMail.
- Code cleanup.
- Added configtest hook support.
- Removed trailing FETCH response tags.
- mbox and maildir formats use LF line endings. eml format uses CRLF.
- Use multibyte aware functions to calculate header pads.
nasmail_plugin_archive_mail-1.2-1.0.tar.gz (md5sum: 02145d17ce898ebbcf65331e23a551b2)
This file last modified on 2009-10-14 02:34 MST
|Copyright © 2006-2009 The NaSMail Project|